BISX has created a series of downloadable PDF documents to help investors, as well as domestic and international users of BISX. These documents can be viewed using Adobe Acrobat ®. Click here if you do not have Adobe Acrobat ®.
If you can't find the answer you are looking for here, please email your question to us. Not only will we try to answer it, but we may also add it to the site.
Trading, Settlement & Public Holiday Calendar
The BISX Trading, Settlement & Public Holiday Calendar provides investors with the trading and subsequent settlement days for securities traded across BISX. The Calendar also indicates the days when The Bahamas observes public holidays.BISX Trading, Settlement & Public Holiday Calendar
The documents in this section were created to answer a broad spectrum of questions regarding mutual funds listing in The Bahamas.Key Features of Listing
Guide to Listing Mutual Funds on BISX
BISX Rules & Regulations - All BISX Rules are approved by the BISX Board of Directors and the Securities Commission of The Bahamas prior to publication.
- BISX Rules Section 00 - Introduction
- BISX Rules Section 01 - Membership
- BISX Rules Section 02 - Conduct Of Business
- BISX Rules Section 03 - Complaints, Disputes And Discipline
- BISX Rules Section 04 - Trading
- BISX Rules Section 05 - Clearing And Settlement
- BISX Rules Section 06 - Listing Rules
- BISX Rules Section 07 - Issuer's Continuing Obligations
- BISX Rules Section 08 - Listing Rules For Mutual Funds
- BISX Rules Section 09 - Secondary Listings
- BISX Rules Section 10 - Definitions
Help With Proper Disclosure - What is material information and how should I treat it? This is something public companies and investors should understand.